High School Seniors
Services for high school seniors focus primarily on applying for college and completing financial aid and scholarship applications, and preparing for your first semester in college!
WorkshopsWorkshops are offered throughout the school year at each high school with topics focusing on financial aid, the ACT, and college planning. Summer workshops are also offered to assist seniors with final college preparations.
AdvisingKU TRIO Talent Search staff are also available year-round for one-on-one advising and mentoring at the high schools, by appointment, or by walk-in sessions in our office.
Additional Free Services
- Fee waivers for college applications
- ACT fee waiver
- College visits
- Scholarship searches
- Assistance applying to colleges
- Assistance applying for scholarships
- Assistance with FAFSA, FSA ID, and other college financial questions
- "Getting Ready for Your First Year in College" resources